Hi I have just been nominated for the Lesbster Award for my blog page. Darcy Schroader http://craftingwithdarcy.blogspot.com Thank you Darcy. Do have a look at Darcy's blog page. Darcy's is one of the Outlawz Sketch Day (Wednesday is sketch day) DT's. I fist met Darcy through Marie Gamber's Background's with Alcohol markers an online class we both participated in.
As apart of the Award I have to nominate 5 blog pages to receive the award and answer the following questions see below.
Here are your questions:
1. How long have you been crafting?
Quite a few years now, every since I married 49 years
2. Did someone or something inspire you to start crafting?
In my early married life I lived in a very remote area of N.Z. so I starting machine sewing
3. What is your favorite type of crafting?
At present I am doing card making it is my favorite past time at present, Hand Embroidery (Silk Ribbon) comes in close second
4. Do you craft alone or in a group?
5. What are your favorite tools or gadgets?
My Silhouette Cameo
6. Is your craft room a) Immaculate b) Somewhat messy but organized c) Disaster Zone ?
Somewhat messy but organized - the problem is I have to much to fit comfortable in my room.
7. Digi images or rubber??
Digi Images by far.
8. What kind of projects are out of your comfort zone?
Ones that I just can't think of what to do with them!!!
9. When shopping for crafty things, do you prefer online sites or actual stores?
Online sites as I live in a small country town that doesn't have any craft stores.
10. Do you have a monthly crafting budget?
11. Of all the bloggers you know, who has inspired you the most?
Marie Gamber, I took one of Marie's online classes and learn't so, so much.