ANZAC DAY

25th April 2017 - World War I - 1914 - 1918 - My Grandfather's Joseph Albert Davis, Terrance Edward Lee World War II - 1939 - 1945 - My Dad, Colin Albert Gordon Davis, All returned from the War's - served for their country. So we would have a better life - God bless them.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Bestie Tag Card

I have had this Bestie image waiting to be coloured for a while, so yesterday I decided to do a sparkle Bestie card for the UK Challenge. To make my card I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and then add Aged Rose embossing enamel. The butterflies are gold stickers. Here is my card I hope you like it..

8 comments:

silverpaws1000 said...

So pretty Andrea thanks for joining us at besties UK - Carol UK DT xxxx

Debs said...

This is so cute .. thank you so much Andrea for joining us at My Bestie UK .. Deb DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Andrea.

gr karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and your design,Thank you for playing along with us at Besties UK, Good Luck and have a lovely weekend
Kevin xx

Keeley Ainsworth said...

Thank you so much for playing along over at My Besties UK - Challenge “Anything Goes and or Add a Little Sparkle”!

Just loved your creation, and hope to see you back here next time!

DT - Keeley Ainsworth
My Besties – UK
x x x

Tonnie Deijkers said...

Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at my bestie uk this fortnight and good luck
Hugs Tonnie DT

Chantale Renaud said...

Superbe carte Merci de participer au défi Besties! Bonne chance!

Zamaline said...

Very beautiful card thank you for having to participate in the challenge my besties in French