Feb 2, 2016

My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog - #2 February 2016

My February 16 Reminder Card:
I have entered into Crafty Friends Challenge



 


Our new challenge has started over at My Bestie 3D and More February Challenge come on over and have a look (cope and paste address line) http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.com.au/ - my project for this challenge is a Tea Bag Dispenser Box I made for a friend for Christmas it turned our lovely, I hope you like it to.
I have entered My Bestie International Challenge.




7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Andres, beautiful done
Gr Karin

Olga Fink said...

oh wow! this is fantastic! I love it! xoxo Olga

Janet McLaughlin said...

Wow, Andrea, I love this project! Such beautiful dimension! You make such gorgeous projects! Miss you at TT!

Unknown said...

I love it Andrea. Thanks for joining us at Besties International
Xoxo Heather

Kaija said...

Gorgeous Box!Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
Good Luck and welcome again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at My Besties International
Michelle xx

Vicki said...

Oh so gorgeous Andrea. Love all the details. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International. Good Luck!
Vicki, DT