Apr 1, 2017

Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenges - March 2017

My card for our Challenge 31st - 6th March our theme this week is "Anything Goes"


 My card for our Challenge 23rd - 30th March our theme this week is Embossing.  Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge


 My card for our latest challenge - Theme 1, 2, 3. Twist"(1 Ribbon, 2 patterned papers, 3 Embellishments)


Here is my card for the second week of March our theme for this week is a Easel Card


 Here is my challenge card for the first week in March - this card was made with my Paint Shop Programme



4 comments:

jeanchaneyaz said...

Andrea, I absolutely love those butterflies! I just saw that you are leaving us over at TT, and I am soooo sad.

ScrappyHorses said...

Very beautfiul, Andrea! Your colors are so lovely and the design just wonderful!

Jan said...

This is so elegant I love it xx Jan

jeanchaneyaz said...

Love the embossed card, Andrea. The butterfly makes for a sweet embellishment!