Picture created in my Corel Paint Shop

Friday, June 2, 2017

Outlawz Twisted Thursday June Challenges 2017

Our Fourth week Challenge and here is my card.- Theme "Fun in the Sun.

 

 Here's the  third week of our challenge and our theme is Christmas in June - I coloured my lovely Christmas image in my Paint Shop a gorgeous image from Whimsical Stamps


 Here is a scene I have made for our Challenge over at Outlawz Twisted Thursday second week - Theme for this week is a masculine card.  I made my creation in my Paint Shop.


Here is my card for our first week in June.  Theme is Stars.



4 comments:

Janet McLaughlin said...

Gorgeous, Andrea! I love that watercolor background on the inside!

Jean Chaney said...

Beautiful way to use this weeks twist, Andrea!

Jean Chaney said...

I really like your masculine card, Andrea. I have a couple of diving friends that would love this!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Super cute card this week, Andrea! I love that little guy sharing his ice cream cone with his puppy!