Oct 5, 2017

My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog - October 2017

Showing you my second card that I have made for our October Challenge.- a new Halloween image from My Bestie.


 This is a Halloween card I have made with one of the new images from My Bestie - a pocket card.




As it is October with Halloween being at the end of October or Challenge is all about Halloween here are my projects - Sherri has put out a wonderful Halloween Kit and I have made some great creations with it.   This one I made in my Paint Shop Programme.

This is a card I have made with the Halloween Kit


4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are fab and very beautiful Andrea
Gr Karin

Kaija said...

This is sweet card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

Jules said...

Faboulas spooky make thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
Jules xx

KarinsArtScrap said...


Thanks for join us at
{ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator