Mar 28, 2018

Aurora Wings Challenge - Show Sprites

Oh I just love the Aurora Wings Sprites they are so beautiful and sweet so I just had to colour up one and enter this months challenge.  The little sprite I coloured is the Mushroom Sprite   I do hope you like the way I have coloured her.  My card is a Triangle shape also I have made some beautiful Heartfelt Flowers from the Arianna Blooms collection, using Vellum, and I  loved the way they have come out, they look amazing.   Aurora Wings Challenge:      Thank you Mitzi for the beautiful Lilac Sprite she will be coloured soon.




4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW, Andrea! She's just the sweetest thing ever in the pretty pink you chose and your fold is amazing. Love the gorgeous papers too. Thanks so much for joining our Sprite Delight V and 4th Anniversary party at Aurora Wings with this beauty! xxD

Pssequimages said...

That's the GREATEST way to showcase that darling little Mushroom Sprite. Your colors are wonderful and I absolutely love the monochromatic feel of this pretty project. Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge #65 Sprite Delight--and the Anniversary Celebration. ~ Priss Steelman-Guest Designer for march

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Gorgeous work, Andrea! I love the pink-on-pink coloring on the Mushroom Sprite and throughout this project. Thank you for joining our very special Sprite Delight V challenge at AWCB! Mitzi xx

EdenLand Designs said...

This is beautiful, Andrea!! I love how you've colored this little cutie, and your overall color scheme is scrumptious!! Those vellum flowers are to die for, as well!! Thank you so much for making this beauty up for our Sprite Delight V challenge at AWCB!!
Susan