May 3, 2018

Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenges - May 2018

Our Challenge for the last week in May and as usual the Twist is Anything Goes" here is a box card that I created

 Our Butterfly Twist this week I just love working with butterflies on my creations.


 Our third week of May Challenge is up the Twist this week is Double Embossing, here is my card.



 The second week of May and here is my card for our challenge twist this week is "Lavender and Lace"


 Here we are in May and this is my card for our first week - Twist this week is "Something to Wear"
Challenge Page:


12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullll Andrea
Gr Karin

ScrappyHorses said...

Aww, she is looking oh, so pretty in her lilac colors! So sweet!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Sweet image, Andrea, and I like the way you offset her to show off more of the pretty layers!

Janet McLaughlin said...

So pretty, Andrea! I love the way you dressed this little cutie and the offset layers! Great design!

jeanchaneyaz said...

Ooh, Andrea, I love this fancy card fold! Awesome card and design!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Beautiful, Andrea...so much lavender, lacy loveliness! Great fancy fold!

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, those dies are incredible; so lacy, lovely and lavender! Gorgeous!

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful embossed sentiment with this cutie pup! Love the blues and browns together!

Janet McLaughlin said...

So cute, Andrea! I think we are all having fun with this puppy!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Lovely idea with the butterflies, Andrea! I love the beautiful colors!

Janet McLaughlin said...

Lovely pop up box, Andrea! It’s so full of lovely goodies, it’s sure to delight someone!

Angela B. said...

Beautiful cards!